1. Minimize the amount of duplicate content
The content duplicate It can be a trap for search results rankings. Therefore, it is important that avoid use the same content twice on your website. The Google Search Console tool helps you identify it and to take action in this regard.
More about the Google Search Console tool here:
The Google Search Console Tool is a service gratuitous provided by Google which allows website owners monitor and maintain your page performance in Google search results. Provides valuable information about the traffic, the crawl errors, the keywords that drive traffic and other data that can help improve website performance in search results.
2. Take advantage of your quality content
Content quality It is always a great help for improve search results rankings. Offers useful, relevant and updated information to users. This will allow them to obtain the answers which they need very quickly.
3. Use keywords on your web pages
Keywords are the basis of SEO, so it is important to carefully choose the ones that will be used in the content of your website. Must be relevant for him content and they must also be optimized for search engines. This means that it would be advisable to use them in the URL, the title, the description and other important elements.
4. Maintain a logical and easy-to-follow structure
It is important to have an organized structure so that Google understands it. Below we give you some tips.
Some tips for creating structures that Google understands:
- URL structure: It is the way in which the different pages of a website are organized. A well-designed URL structure can help search engines crawl and understand a site's content more efficiently.
- Header tags: Headings (H1, H2, etc.) are HTML tags used to give a hierarchical structure to the content of a page. Using them properly can help search engines better understand the content of a page and improve its position in search results.
- High quality content: Google values high-quality content and tends to show pages with relevant and useful content high in search. Therefore, it is important to ensure that the content on the page is of high quality and covers topics relevant to users.
- External links: They are links that point from one website to another. Those of high quality can help improve authority and ranking in search results. Therefore, it is important to ensure that the page has high-quality external links from other relevant and trusted websites.
5. Improve your loading speed
Web pages with a speed of slow charging are penalized by search engines and do not receive the best rankings. Therefore, make sure they are loaded quickly to obtain better SEO results.
There are several ways you can improve the loading speed of a web page. Some of them are:
- Optimize images: Make sure the images you use on your website are appropriately sized and compressed to reduce their weight without losing quality.
- Use a content delivery network (CDN): A CDN is a network of servers distributed around the world that store copies of static web content (such as images, scripts, and style sheets) and deliver them to users from the server closest to their geographic location. This can help reduce the load on your main server and improve speed.
- Minimize the use of unnecessary plugins and scripts: Every plugin or script you add to your website can increase the amount of time it takes to load. Try to use only those that are really necessary and eliminate those that you are not using.
- Use efficient caching: Caching is a way to temporarily store data in a user's browser so they don't have to re-download it every time they access a web page. Using an efficient caching system can help improve site loading speed.
With these tips, your website will achieve better SEO results! Don't wait any longer to start putting them into practice!
Always remember that SEO requires patience and consistency to obtain the best results. From now on, follow these tips to improve your search rankings with SEO.